Friday, May 29, 2015

Figuring it Out

I'm not sure what I'm doing here.

Not the "I'm confused, how the F did I get to this website" type of confusion but rather the "what now". I guess its best to start with a brief introduction:

I'm a mother to 3 small children: 2.5 year old B/G twins and a 2 month old. My life is crazy. I'm a social worker, which means my job is crazy too. I like to use curse words more than most and I certainly enjoy me a glass of wine---if you couldn't tell. I know that still doesn't answer why I'm here.

See, I'm on a journey. A journey to write and keep writing until I understand myself. I'm a child of an addict family, a survivor of sexual abuse and a birth parent to boot. I began writing in a private journal to see if that would ease my anxiety and give me an outlet for the millions of thoughts I have throughout the day. I don't know if that is true, but I've decided to put my life out there for all to see instead. If it reaches anyone: great. If it reaches no one: great. Either way its a win-win for me.

So I'm here to share my stories of life, children, social justice, and how to find happiness in a life shrouded by pain. This is my journey, this is my story. Now I'm going to shut the F up and wait for more funny things to come to mind.

Until then.

AES

No comments:

Post a Comment